- Internet surfing and emailing: you’re just a click away from your loved ones.
- A well-stocked library: lots of books and magazines to devour between meals
- Health Club and Fitness Centre: remember, you’re only as young as you feel.
- Indoor games: Carom, Cards, Chess and Tennis table. Now who wants to get out?
- 12.5 acres of lush green environment to explore
- Dining Room with segregated kitchens for vegetarian and non-vegetarian.
- Our menu changes every day and so does our table linen.
- Special Baths: Curative and Preventive Hydrotherapies.
- Remember, nothing heals like water.
- Daily physical fitness, yoga and transcendental meditation classes.
- Bhajans and spiritual discourses.
- Tournaments and matches, both indoor and outdoor.
- Readings in the library.
- A picnic every quarter
- Lectures by visiting speakers.
Dignity lifestyle is the only township which gives admission to chronically ill persons who need constant care.
In Phase I, 30 rooms have been reserved for people with ailments. Senior citizens requiring 24-hour assistance can take membership to these units. A dedicated assistance station is built into the design so that attendant care is available round the clock. The architecture of these units is designed for the physically challenged.
The level of the entrants will depend on the latest medical reports and assessment by the Dignity Care Team, in consultation with the prospective member and his/her family members. Charges are based on the level of care required.